- Born and raised in Tamil Nadu, India by parents who were educational missionaries there.
- Undergraduate [B.Sc.] in psychology from Eckerd College and graduate in law [J.D.] from Duke University School of Law.
- Met my husband in college where I was an athletic trainer and he was on the soccer team; we’ve been married since 1993. Still married.
- My forte is in detecting and resolving root disturbances.
- I am a proponent of advocating for your health, particularly to yourself.
You can contact me at email@example.com.