Help us sensitive people rise up into our strength and take our place int eh world as leaders, teachers of all kinds, and change initiators.
Every human is blessed with an inner knowing of who we are as individuals as well as collectively.
Change is always a priority–improvement of self, creating collective progress. We do this through struggles at times–inner or external. This is not however, entirely necessary, because joy, peace, and love truly are our intended baselines.
How are these then attained? Or better yet, retained?
Your heart knows!
Your heat knows.
This is why the advice frequently is given: Follow your heart.
It knows the direction for your life. It is your compass in the wilderness of choices you face daily.
So return to it, and return to it again. Return, return. Make your heart your home for home is where the heart is.
Our needs will vary this week, so our predictions would/will be disappointing to some.
Your heart space may want to close itself off this week and limit contact and connection with others. Whereas safety and protection always should form high priorities, your openness to love should as well. This is why we recommend that you spend some time this week on the following exercises:
Take a little time — it won’t need to be much — to volunteer your time, money, or attention to a cause, person, or need you see. These can be simple but fruitful, so do give it a go.
Next on your list should be giving yourself a message. Your body, mind, and spirit want to hear from you. What will you say? What matters most?
If you hit a rough spot, a bit of trouble, you may be tempted to indulge in the vice of your choice, but be careful about doing that now! Instead, opt for kindness and generosity to maintain your steady growth. This will be well worth the reward.
DISCLAIMER: THIS INFORMATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
- The information on this site is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical advice. As with any important medical matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider concerning your specific health concerns.
- No doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Pamela Lialias.
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Pamela Lialias assumes no liability for the same.
- Pamela Lialias has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider.