A wee stomach bug seems to be making its rounds. Depending on health, its manifestation may be horrendous or slight.
For those seeking to treat this unkindness in the body homeopathically, seek help from podophyllum.
You will know you can benefit from podophyllum if your eructations are bilious or otherwise disturbing. You might simply feel nauseated or loose stools present themselves and unnerve. This presents itself in remarkable contrast to the great flood of stool and vomit at the other end of the spectrum.
A little remedy in some water will have you feeling remarkably better in no time. Sip at it like it is hot tea; your body will know what to do from there.
DISCLAIMER: THIS INFORMATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
- The information on this site is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical advice. As with any important medical matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider concerning your specific health concerns.
- No doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Pamela Lialias.
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Pamela Lialias assumes no liability for the same.
- Pamela Lialias has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider.