This, though, is the thorough low-down on my combo.
My base recipe is one ounce bottles [that’s about 30 mL] with 20-25 drops [that’s around 1 mL] of helichrysum and the remainder organic hazelnut oil. Here are some other breakdowns of that recipe:
4 oz. bottle of hazelnut oil + 4 mL of helichrysum essential oil [if you wanted to make a large batch and then dole it out from there]
5 mL roller bottle starts with 6 drops of helichrysum then top it off with hazelnut oil
10 mL roller bottle starts with 7-8 drops of helichrysum then filled with hazelnut oil
I originally made this recipe for my skincare regimen–it’s amazing at reducing blemishes and creating more radiant skin. So, I always make the one-ounce bottles for the bathroom. I have used both spritzer and pump styles, though always amber glass, and I typically get mine from Specialty Bottle.
Once I realized the usefulness of the oil, though, I began carrying it with me in a small amber glass roller bottle with stainless steel roller which I bought via Amazon Smile [I support Homeopaths without Borders with my purchases; who do you support?], though I see that Specialty Bottle is now carrying clear glass rollers with plastic rollers. You can get them in lots of different sizes and other colors via Amazon, too.
I use it on just about any surface ailment, and almost always with at least some benefit. The most profound benefits have been on blemishes, spider bite, mild scratches, and other people report benefits from other skin ailments too–especially the mysterious ones!
DISCLAIMER: THIS INFORMATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
- The information on this site is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical advice. As with any important medical matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider concerning your specific health concerns.
- No doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Pamela Lialias.
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Pamela Lialias assumes no liability for the same.
- Pamela Lialias has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider.