In our search for healing, we access different healers at different times. Here are a few who have been helpful to us or whom I hold in high regard,
many of whom can work with people long-distance:
Cymthia Slon is a telepathic intermediary and medical intuitive. She can understand and relay to you messages from your Spirit Council [your angels and spirit guides]. She works by telephone or in-person in Portland, Oregon.
Kate MacKinnon is a craniosacral therapist in Livermore, California. She is highly intuitive as well. She once worked in pediatric physical therapy, so that can be an added bonus sometimes.
Maureen Sacon is a cranial osteopath in Gresham, Oregon.
Paula Eschtruth is one of the first practitioners and teachers of cranial osteopathic manipulation. She practices in Salem, Oregon.
Joe Badstein is based in Chapel Hill, North Carolina but practices long-distance healing work, too. At the time we saw him, he worked at a pain clinic and used an ancient healing technique which he’d learned from his grandfather in Hawai’i that was incredibly effective. He has added to his training since then and practices primarily Kinesiology.
Christine Lischke is an energy therapist who can work by telephone or Skype or in-person in Aloha, Oregon: 503-259-2401
Lou Klein is a homeopath in British Columbia but does travel to teach and offers appointments then as well as treating via Skype or telephone.
DISCLAIMER: THIS INFORMATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
- The information on this site is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical advice. As with any important medical matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider concerning your specific health concerns.
- No doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Pamela Lialias.
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Pamela Lialias assumes no liability for the same.
- Pamela Lialias has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider.