I am making some additions to my homeopathic practice!
First, I began offering energetic obstacle clearing and repair.
This week, I added my Winter Defense combination to my online store. It’s not the only thing you need to stay well, but it’s a combination that we use in our own family and that is not widely available elsewhere, if at all.
It starts with a preventive dose of homeopathic Influenzinum. That’s something I started using after I finished my certification in homeoprophylaxis [which I use also for childhood diseases, travel, etc.].
If you think you’re coming down with something [or are in close proximity to others who have], a few drops of my proprietary Winter Defense blend of gemmotherapy and homeopathy can help inform your immune system.
What does it not cover?
Nutrition. Eating well is considered imperative to a high-functioning immune system.
Lifestyle. Y’all might remember this blog post I wrote a few years ago about ways we boosted our immune system in chillier months.
Supplements. We also like a few immune supports, such as Airborne, Echinacea/Goldenseal, and VitaBiotic.
Constitution. Constitutional treatment often results in improved immune strength.
In the coming months, look for more adjuncts to the Custom Kit on which so many of y’all rely! Meanwhile, leave a comment with your favorite immune-boosting tips!
DISCLAIMER: THIS INFORMATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
- The information on this site is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical advice. As with any important medical matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider concerning your specific health concerns.
- No doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Pamela Lialias.
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Pamela Lialias assumes no liability for the same.
- Pamela Lialias has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider.