- Born and raised in Tamil Nadu, India by parents who were educational missionaries there.
- Undergraduate [B.Sc.] in psychology from Eckerd College and graduate in law [J.D.] from Duke University School of Law.
- Met my husband in college where I was an athletic trainer and he was on the soccer team; we’ve been married since 1993. Still married.
- Most of what I share I learned because I needed it for myself, my family, my friends, or my clients.
- My current work is in health and healing, with a focus on building foundations of health and fortifying families with the tools we need to optimize our health.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.