Moving Past Fear
There are so many ways to move past fear, and so very many levels of fear.
If a low level of fear is keeping you from doing something that you know is right for you, that you know in your heart you should do, consider this technique shown to me by Spirit this week:
Imagine the scenario that gives rise to the fear in you. Imagine it unfolding in the manner that you most fear.
Now repeat, repeat, repeat. Repeat until you imagine it unfolding in a manner that doesn’t bother you–or, even better, it unfolds in a manner to which you respond positively.
DISCLAIMER: THIS INFORMATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
- The information on this site is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical advice. As with any important medical matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider concerning your specific health concerns.
- No doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Pamela Lialias.
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Pamela Lialias assumes no liability for the same.
- Pamela Lialias has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider.