Make known to the Lord God all of your worries. Do not hold back. Ask, ask, then ask again.
It is in your highest interest that matters such a those that press on your heart are considered by the Most High.
You needn’t despair: only yield, for prayers are answered in unmistakable yet surprising means.
For this you must keep open your heart ad let you love flow out as in, in as out. Like the tide goes, so must your love move toward and away from its heart center.
It is not right to stop the flow of love from you nor toward you. Always you must remain open for you are not forsaken by the Lord but you know not always His presence in your heart.
DISCLAIMER: THIS INFORMATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
- The information on this site is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical advice. As with any important medical matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider concerning your specific health concerns.
- No doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Pamela Lialias.
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Pamela Lialias assumes no liability for the same.
- Pamela Lialias has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider.