Stiff Chill = Stiff Back?
I discovered this remedy a couple of years ago when my husband’s back froze. To him, it just plain hurt. When I asked for Heavenly Help with a remedy, they showed me a stone that was dark on the outside, red in the middle. Luckily, I recalled that stone from a book, Twelve Jewels: Gems in Homeopathy by Peter Tuminello [from which all images in this post are taken], and I already had the remedy on-hand: Rhodonite 200.
I prefer to confirm psychic advice, so I opened the book and read through the relevant section. It’s an interesting stone, Rhodonite. In its natural state, it is covered in black manganese oxide, and this gives-off warmth:
It also is indicated for tension in the back:
Since that day, Rhodonite has been my go-to for back problems that come about after working outside in the chill, and it works wonders. Of course, the sooner you use it, the better. But it will work even if you’ve been struggling for some time–as long as the symptoms fit.
Here’s to an easier Winter for you and your back!
DISCLAIMER: THIS INFORMATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
- The information on this site is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical advice. As with any important medical matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider concerning your specific health concerns.
- No doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Pamela Lialias.
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Pamela Lialias assumes no liability for the same.
- Pamela Lialias has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider.