Gather together for feast and fancy because this week is special.
You have been delaying some changes that you just know you need to make, and now is That Time to make them.
Embolden yourself, stay true to who you are in your heart, and let go of any strings that have been creating a false sense of security, an illusion of safety. For you know who you are and what you want in your life. You know who you need to be and what it takes to get there.
And you know that time is now.
One step forward followed by another; repeat, repeat, repeat. You will arrive before long–with a new destination, new work in mind, perhaps! But you will arrive as your fortitude carries you forward.
Now, if you must know all of it, you also know that you will face apparent obstacles on your path. Never mind. These are illusory and easily yours to enjoy. Stay the course, do not be swayed. Carry the flag. Don’t get in your own way. It’s all good, you are all good, and God has great plans in mind for all of you. [For me, too!]
Predicting outcomes differs from unwavering faith. Yours is of [or should be] the latter kind, and from it only love and peace come. Break your tempo only when you falter. Otherwise, on you go! Golden is your horizon and fortuitous your path.
DISCLAIMER: THIS INFORMATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
- The information on this site is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical advice. As with any important medical matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider concerning your specific health concerns.
- No doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Pamela Lialias.
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Pamela Lialias assumes no liability for the same.
- Pamela Lialias has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider.