Remedies for December 21-27, 2015
This is a full week.
Full of glory and celebration, family and fun, gluttony and waste at times too.
Prepare yourself with these simple methods:
- Do your shielding and grounding exercises.
- Know who you are and what you value. Stay true to that.
- Be prepared for outbursts and high emotions. Carry pulsatilla if you are prone to succumbing to others’ whims and whirls.
Your days are yours to claim and to proclaim for yourself how they will be used [or wasted] When days slip by too quickly, slow them down with mindfulness–enjoying every aspect in every moment.
DISCLAIMER: THIS INFORMATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
- The information on this site is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical advice. As with any important medical matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider concerning your specific health concerns.
- No doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Pamela Lialias.
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Pamela Lialias assumes no liability for the same.
- Pamela Lialias has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider.