Remedies for November 23-29, 2015
If you are looking to be prepared with remedies for this week, here are a few tips from Heavenly Helpers:
Pulsatilla 30c for when you cannot take anymore and you just want to curl up in a ball and cry.
Aconite 30c when affronted by a cold, dry wind or a shock of any kind.
Rhus Tox 30c to benefit creaky joints worse for the wear that need a little exercise to get themselves going this time of year.
All three should be available at your local health food store, if you don’t already have them.
And, remember to stay hydrated!
DISCLAIMER: THIS INFORMATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
- The information on this site is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical advice. As with any important medical matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider concerning your specific health concerns.
- No doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Pamela Lialias.
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Pamela Lialias assumes no liability for the same.
- Pamela Lialias has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider.