Help Homeopathy by Friday!
From the NCH:
We need YOU to take action!
Over 4,000 of you submitted comments to the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) sharing your experiences with (over-the-counter) OTC homeopathic products… THANK YOU!
But now we need you to tell the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) about your experiences. The FTC is evaluating the advertising of OTC homeopathic products – separate from the FDA evaluation of homeopathic manufacturing/labeling guidelines.
It is critically important for all homeopathic consumers, practitioners, researchers, and educators to make comments to the Federal Trade Commission – even if you already commented to the FDA. The FDA WILL NOT be sharing comments already submitted to them with the FTC.
We urge you to help balance out the anti-homeopathy comments that they are receiving by submitting your positive comments today – the comment period closes this Friday, November 20, 2015 at 11:59PM ET.
The following kinds of information would be the most helpful to include in your comments:
1. Share your purchase experiences of homeopathic OTC products:
- How did you decide which one to purchase?
- How much did you rely on advertising to guide you?
- How did you learn about the products you have bought?
- How does the purchasing of homeopathic OTC products fit within your overall wellness practices for you and your family?
2. Suggest ways for the FTC staff to learn more about the unique principles and methodology of homeopathy:
- What are your brief, simple and clear recommendations to read about homeopathy principles, homeopathic provings, theory of dilutions, nano-research?
- What has been most helpful to you to understand the scientific mechanisms of homeopathy?
You can even upload suggested articles to the FTC response page.
The FTC public comment page is open until 11:59pm ET, November 20, 2015.
Thank you in advance for keeping your comments respectful and positive.
As always, your time and support is most appreciated!
Are you having trouble accessing the hyperlinks? Copy and paste the link below into your web browser: