Dental Treatment Support
If you have a stiff dental hygiene appointment or other dental work scheduled, homeopathy can be a helpful support. Here is what I do:
The Remedy Combo
Using either a spritzer or a dropper bottle, fill with distilled or purified water, ideally, then add one dose of each of the following remedies, in whatever potencies you have between 6c and 200c:
Arnica [swelling, bleeding, bruising]
Calendula [healing wounds]
Hypericum [nerve injuries]
Ruta [great for dental work and for connective tissue in general]
How To Use It
About 10 minutes before the work starts, try to dry out the area around where the work will be done and apply the remedy water to it.
Repeat after the work is done, and then every 2-3 hours for upto 3 days as necessary for comfort if you had a lot of work done.
DISCLAIMER: THIS INFORMATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
- The information on this site is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical advice. As with any important medical matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider concerning your specific health concerns.
- No doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Pamela Lialias.
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Pamela Lialias assumes no liability for the same.
- Pamela Lialias has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider.