21 Days of Fantastic: Day 16, Intuit
My life is so much easier because I can access my intuition for any number of choices. I highly recommend it, even if only for selecting gifts, books, or wine!
Here’s the simplest, most replicable version of how I do it:
Take a deep breath.
Keep your mind empty.
Present yourself a statement in the negative and the positive. Start with a question to which you already know the answer: your name, your birthday. Present yourself with a wrong answer. Notice how you feel in response. Present yourself with the correct answer. Notice how you feel in response.
When you get that aaaah, just right feeling, it is the ideal. So when you are using your intuition to select something, generally speaking, the closer you get to that feeling, the closer that choice is to ideal.
DISCLAIMER: THIS INFORMATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
- The information on this site is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical advice. As with any important medical matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider concerning your specific health concerns.
- No doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Pamela Lialias.
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Pamela Lialias assumes no liability for the same.
- Pamela Lialias has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider.